Hune hune cricketer harbhajan singh bare aai mari khabr

Veteran Indian cricketer Harbhajan Singh said on Saturday that it was he himself who asked the Punjab government to withdraw his nomination for the prestigious Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award.In a series of tweets, Harbhajan said that he is not eligible for the award, which is the highest sporting honour in the country.The Punjab Govt is not at fault here as they have rightly withdrawn my name. Would urge my friends in media not to speculate. Thank you and regards,” he tweeted.Lot of confusion & speculation regarding my nomination for Khel Ratna so let me clarify.

Yes last year the nomination was sent late but this year I only asked Punjab Govt to withdraw my nomination because I don’t fall under the 3-year eligibility criteria. Don’t speculate further.” The Sports Ministry, in its document in which it explains the eligibility for anyone to be nominated for the Khel Ratna, among other points, says “spectacular and outstanding performances in the field of sports by a sportsperson over a period of four years immediately preceding the year during which the award is to be given shall be honoured with the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award.

Dear friends I have been flooded with calls as to why Punjab Govt withdrew my name from Khel Ratna nominations.Dekho eh aaj di sab to vadi te viral khabr te eh video dekh ke apne apne vichar vi deo ki kahoge hun tusi eh video te khabr bare dso eh video dekh ke.The truth is I am not eligible for Khel Ratna which primarily considers the international performances in last three years.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.